Remuneration & Benefits Specialist (P3C7F) Ashfield, Sydney, Australia
- Competitive salary for the right candidate plus Salary Packaging Options!
- Flexible working arrangements with continued work/life balance
- Full Time role with a Max Term 2-years contract, located in Ashfield
SSI is a community organisation and social business that supports newcomers and other Australians to achieve their full potential. We work with children and young people as well as people with refugee and asylum-seeking background, culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities, Aboriginal communities, people with disability and more to build capacity and enable them to overcome inequality.
About the Program
The People & Culture Team (PaC) partner with the business through several functions, including Work Health & Safety, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organisational Development, Employee Services and Business Partnering. People and Culture and will be based primarily in our Ashfield Head Office. You will be joining a diverse team of highly engaged and driven individuals who strive to make a difference and work collaboratively to deliver outcomes for our people, clients and stakeholders.
About the role
This is a newly created position where you will reporting into Head of Operations & Reward. You will work with Program Leaders, Functional Leaders within the business to lead the development of Compensation & Benefits policies, programs frameworks and practices for SSI that are designed to talent attraction, and drive engagement and retention in support of our performance driven culture and SSI values.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Build and implement Compensation & Benefits Framework (Total Reward) and system solutions including the underpinning Job Family Architecture;
- Develop remuneration strategies for award based staff in conjunction with IR lead;
- Providing recommendations and solutions covering specific areas of Compensation & Benefits including salary planning, market analysis, job design, variable pay planning, benefit planning, vendor relationship management, and/or other services;
- Lead the annual remuneration review process for SSI;
- Providing interpretation and advice to Line Management regarding Compensation & Benefits policies, programs, and practices;
- Develop Incentive, Recognition and Reward (monetary and non-monetary) processes that align to SSI’s strategy, to talent attraction, engagement, retention, in support of our performance driven culture, and SSI values;
- Provide data driven insights and analysis into remuneration trends both internally and externally;
- Developing and implementing new Compensation & Benefits policies, practices, and programs.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor HR or Commerce/Economics;
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or as a Remuneration and Benefits specialist
- Remuneration & benefits, data analysis & insights, consulting, Legal frameworks;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-lasting relationships
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience working with/ owning the remuneration framework; or hands on experience working within a specific remuneration portfolio. You have the ability to multitask, juggle priorities and meet deadlines.
If you are looking to make your mark and be an integral part of a growing business that looks after its people, then you have come to the right place. We offer an abundance of opportunities that will see your career flourish.
What we offer at SSI
- Flexible working arrangements with continued work/life balance;
- Salary packaging options - receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take home pay;
- Working alongside collaborative and outcome focused team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
Please ensure a detailed cover letter and your resume is attached to your application.
All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
SSI will provide reasonable adjustments in our recruitment processes and in the workplace.
If you require a reasonable adjustment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vimla Khooblall on 02 8799 6700.