Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance (VRU169289) South West London, England
Credit Underwriter – Asset Finance
SW London, England
Competitive Basic + Bonus + Benefits
We are working closely with the Asset Finance subsidiary of a European Bank that is looking for an experienced Underwriter to join their established and highly performing team.
The role will involve:
- Analysing financials such as balance sheets, profit and loss accounts and cash flow statements
- Determine the risk involved in extending credit to businesses.
- Generate and evaluate financial ratios, using internal credit tools to assess a customers’ financial status.
- Looking at quite a high volume of deals that are generally from £75,000 -£150,000 in size and you will need to work accurately and efficiently.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ underwriting experience
- Experience gained in the leasing and asset finance industry
- Strong analytical skills in relation to financial and company information.
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure whilst producing accurate output
- Thorough with a high level of accuracy
This is a great opportunity to join a very highly regarded business in the industry where there is good scope for career development and progression. The business offer some of the best benefits in the industry as well as a great working environment where your hard work is recognised and well rewarded.