Senior Project Manager (BBBH5411) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
- Senior Project Manager – Enterprise Projects Experience
- Companywide Digital Transformation.
- Daily Rate Contract – CBD Location
Marshall McAdam is partnering with one of Australia’s leading Non-For-Profit health practices. A proudly independent college that works closely with surgical standards, professionalism and surgical education in Australia and New Zealand.
Our client is looking for a Senior IT project manager who will provide an excellent experience with joining the dots between concepts and reality, business cases and implementation, and between people across a number of their enterprise programs of work.
This is an exciting time to join this business presently undergoing a major digital transformation program where there are multiple work-streams with multiple associated projects across people, processes, technology and culture
Your key duties will include:
- Working with people from across all levels of the firm to ensure software development projects, both applications and infrastructure focussed, are delivered effectively.
- Providing the best opportunity for the benefits of the project deliverables to be realised; and
- Contributing to PMO processes and assets
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the customer's implementation to meet scope, timing and budget expectations and overall project outcomes. This role participates in and leads the completion of complex solutions to meet customer needs and is engaged according to PMO criteria and standards.
- Extensive hands-on experience in implementing Enterprise Solutions (CRM, ERP, WorkDay,, MS Dynamics or alike)
- Previous experience having led and manage network project plans, including scope, schedule, resources and project deliverables. Manage and lead cross-functional teams in order to successfully deliver projects on time and according to the quality requirements.
- You will demonstrate high level stakeholder engagement skills and will have delivered applications implementations previously across the MS stack
- Scheduling, Risk Management and Budgeting experience
If this role sounds of interested, please apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org