Process Engineer (173016TF) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP27000 - GBP30000 per annum + 25 days + 7% pension|
Location Stockport / Hazel Grove
Salary circa £28k + 12% pension + 25 days holiday
Hours Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm (early finish Friday)
- Engineering background incorporating machine shop, shop floor, metals.
- Understanding of manufacturing of products / components and materials in a machine shop environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills at all levels – the role is to build rapport and trust with shop floor staff.
- Meet, learn and analyse the work and processes of circa 30 shop floor machinists / operators.
- Create and improve standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Improve non conformances and improve consistency.
- Assist with LEAN & continuous improvement activities.
- Work closely with QHSE, supervisors, engineers, shop floor staff.
- Capex projects
- Stable, profitable SME that is part of larger global group.
- The flexibility, autonomy & lack of red tape of an SME but with financial capability to grow & invest.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516