Reliability Engineering Manager - Maintenance Manager (177628TF) Wolverhampton, England
|Salary:||GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum + car + phc + bonus + pension|
Reliability Engineering Manager / Maintenance & Reliability Manager
Salary: £55,000 – 65,000 + car / allowance + private health care + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + full benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday / days
- Degree or / and Masters Engineering
- Food / FMCG engineering background
- Proven hands-on knowledge of and passion for continuous improvement and problem solving techniques (e.g. Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA, TPM, FMECA)
- Strong analytical and technical skills combined with an ability to influence others and work with multifunctional teams and personnel.
- Strong coaching & influencing skills.
- IOSH / NEBOSH
- Forming part of the site leadership team lead a team of engineers in the ongoing pursuit of reliability excellence and proactive maintenance.
- Strategic role to assess capability of assets, process and staff.
- Create, define and drive through a 2 – 5 year reliability and maintenance plan. Develop maintenance budgets and manager expenditure appropriately, lead the development of the five year capital plan for the factory
- Improve OEE and focus on longer term asset uptime.
- Provide planning to ensure the reliability of the plant by utilizing predictive and preventative maintenance programs
- Develop & monitor departmental and site level performance measures
- Improve asset health, PM completion, training completion and asset uptime.
- Champion process safety management activities.
- Create an environment where all employees are active contributors in the team
- Coach & influence - Develop leadership skills in the Engineering Team Leads and technical skills across the whole department.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
reliability manager; reliability engineering manager; maintenance and reliability engineering manager ; maintenance and reliability manager; Reliability Engineer ; Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM), asset health; oee; uptime; ontime; green belt 6 sigma; FMEA; FEMECA; TPM; Mechanical engineer; E&I; EC&I; controls; instrumentation; ; maintenance engineer; Condition Monitoring Engineer; Condition Monitoring; reliability technician; cm engineer; cm technician; reliability engineer; vibration engineer; vibration technician; manufacturing plants, Pi, Minitab, RtDuet ; process plants, brewery, packaging; printing; BINDT Qualifications; Vibration ; Infrared Thermography ; Ultrasonics ; Lubricant analysis ;