Health Care Assistant (NWC) South Yorkshire, England
Major Healthcare are looking for experienced Healthcare Workers to provide person centered care to clients within residential settings in Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley and Sheffield.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Worker will include assisting service users with, Personal Care, Manual Handling feeding, completing care plans daily, Helping with activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Major Healthcare as a Healthcare Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Experienced working within care for 1 year or more
- In date training desirable but not essential
- Portable DBS desirable but not essential
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Major Healthcare as a Healthcare Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Drive - Desirable but not essential
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support, Major Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Major Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
A great team on hand to work with and help .