Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) (TDE ADON) Oro Valley, Arizona
A prominent skilled nursing facility is seeking an experienced, Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) for our facility. Applicants must be a Registered Nurse and have nurse management experience. The applicant must have a strong knowledge base in all federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for a candidate with strong people skills, compassion for residents and staff alike, and strong communication skills. Ideal candidate may have previously worked in a skilled nursing facility or long-term care facility. Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Nursing Degree is necessary – Associates or Bachelors
- Valid RN license
- 5+ years’ nursing supervisory experience
- Must have skill nursing facility experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Will be committed to helping others, have a positive attitude and not be timid
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to residents and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Be able to manage a facility of 30+ beds
- Ensure that each nurse, CNA and administration staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each residents
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all resident care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text 605.610.1217 to find out more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.