Technical Installation Representative (RR22092202) Basingstoke, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP24000 per annum|
Our client is a leading brand within the manufacturing industry based within the Northeast they have Installation Teams throughout the UK. They now have a rare opening for someone to join their team, fitting and installing on building sites in the Basingstoke Area.
Ultimately responsible to the Field Installation Manager, the role involves the installation of shower enclosures in new build properties, with several major House Builders. We currently have fifty Engineers installing our Product in new build properties nationwide.
The role will also be required to support the aftersales customer support team. In addition, the role will progress to include the installation of screens and enclosures in retail account. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is well presented and capable of working on their own initiative, independently and as part of a team. The Technical Support Representatives who are not factory based will report into their manager on a daily basis. Each Representative covers their own specific area, but will also providing cover in surrounding areas where necessary.
- Installation of Shower Enclosures and Screens
- Installation of product in new build properties to a scheduled plan for National House Builders
- Installation and maintenance of Showroom Displays and merchandising products
- Attending guarantee and product issue in customer homes.
- Communicating with customers and work colleagues
- General after sales/customer care
- Ability to use hand and power tools essential
- Must have a proven record in installation
- Capable of working independently
- A strong team player
- Practical in their approach to problem solving
- Full clean driving licence