Graduate Aerospace Engineer (22245/400) Caerphilly, Wales
|GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits
Our market-leading client is experiencing continued growth and investment, and they will need an intelligent and enthusiastic Technical Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career within the aerospace/aviation industry. Having experienced exceptional growth, our client is looking to invest in their employees, supporting them with training and development opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a Technical Analyst, then apply now!
Role & Responsibilities:
- High Level Technical Assessment of engines for new acquisitions.
- Closely monitor and track pipeline for assets suitable for potential onward trade/lease
- Liaise and give input to wider commercial team on asset revenue expectations and where changes may benefit the company (teardown vs lease vs rebuild) taking whole technical and commercial picture into context
- Contribute to Pricing team modelling priorities in the context of revenue generation and overall Trading dept priorities
- Working with Trading & Technical team to create suitable Marketing Packs and technical data portals for available lease/ or tradable assets. Ensuring all technical is accurate at all time
- Initial Technical liaison with potential Leasing or Trading Customers
- Supervision and admin of Asset Status/reporting for internal & external requirements (bank or appraisers)
- Contribute to competing engines review and marketplace analysis with rest of dept personnel and strategy team
- Engine Stands management and support any enquires for lease/sale
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a quality system or a Technical Records environment
- Degree in Aerospace, Avionics, Aircraft or relevant subjects.
- An interest in furthering your career into a commercial trading-based role
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk