Graduate Electrical Design Engineer (23002/610) Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
|GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
Rhondda Cynon Taf
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you a recent Graduate in Electrical Engineering eager to kickstart your career in a dynamic field? We’re seeking passionate and talented Graduate Electrical Engineers to join a thriving and expanding workforce.
My client, is an award winning company, working on a multi-million pound projects. With a modern office, and comprehensive benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to develop their skillset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance with current Electrical Legislation and Engineering Standards.
- Support the preparation and review of electrical design drawings.
- Working on several electrical projects simultaneously.
- Provide technical information required for manuals and other documentation.
- Liaise with BIM co-ordinators
- Provide support to the Project Managers during the design, installation commissioning and
- testing phases of the project, ensuring the timely production of all necessary documentation.
- Liaise as necessary with existing and potential customers and their representatives.
- Ensure that there is full adherence to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality management
- policies and procedures in all work undertaken
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant technical consultants and suppliers
- Engineering degree (Electrical or equivalent)
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Tomas Rees directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894905.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com