Drone Expert (JO-1907-106721) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Quest Search and Selection is working with a successful technology company in the Middle East seeking for a Drone Expert to join their team in Abu Dhabi. We are ideally looking for someone who has expertise in the development and optimization of autonomous aerial robots.
As a Drone Expert, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance new and current methods of aerial robots’ motion planning, real time control and state estimations.
- Work with key team members to develop and implement research-based algorithms to run on embedded platforms.
Desirable skills and background:
- PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity
- Extensive experience in autopilots and firmware, aerial robots motion planning, closed loop control and state estimation
- Experience in ROS, Decentralized Visual SLAM, 3D mapping
- Expertise in one or more areas of the following will be an advantage: Visual Inertial Odometry, Machine Learning for Semantic Classification, LIDAR/Vision-based, SLAM
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly innovative company, then please apply with an up to date CV.