Clinical Manager/RN (W2LCM) George, Iowa
A prominent healthcare provider is seeking an experienced Clinical Manager/RN. The Clinical Manager/RM must be able to accept responsibility for the oversight of all client care services and personnel. The person in this position will have responsibilities for ongoing monitoring of the continuous quality improvement process; ongoing implementation of policies, procedures, and regulations; orientation and education of employees for continuous professional growth; recruitment and retention of field staff; and for, marketing and fiscal management.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN or equivalent preferred
- Current RN license – without restrictions in the State of Iowa
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 2-years clinical experience as a RN, with one-year experience in supervision
- Must be highly detail-oriented, organized, efficient, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must communicate well both orally and in writing in English
- Must work well with minimal supervision
- Valid Iowa driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance, required
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain integrated Plans of Care upon admission and not less frequent than 5 day of cert period
- Able to conduct recruitment and retention of field staff
- Supervise and orient field staff who provides direct client care
- Assist Administrator in implementing goals and objectives which are consistent with those of the organization
- Participate in monitoring and discussion of staffing needs to ensure optimal staff coverage in accordance with the physician’s Plan of Care (POC)
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of the continuous quality improvement process
- Coordinate care with members of the interdisciplinary team, including but not limited to field staff, client, family members, physician(s), and other care providers as identified by the client/family
- Travel required to perform this job and may include occasional overnights
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or, call me, Wanda at (605) 937-5532 to confidentially discuss details.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.