Field Sales Engineer (Manchester M62) (J7672) City Of Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Field Sales Engineer - Highly Generous Salary and Fantastic Employee Package - Manchester (M62)
Our client is a leading generator specialist that provides solutions, maintenance, sales and hire to customers. They are a family owned and run business and offer a unique and friendly place of work whilst maintaining the highest of professional standards.
• 40 Hours Monday - Friday
• Start date as soon as possible
• Company Car (Private use also), Phone, Laptop, Private Health Care, 22/25 Holiday (TBC)
• Bonus; Quarterly or Annual (up to 6k)
• Salary of up to £40,000 D.O.E.
We currently have two vacancies for passionate, driven and experienced Sales Engineers to join their thriving and growing team.
This role will cover the Northern territory and you will be ideally based around the M62 corridor Manchester however we are flexible on location. It would be a distinct advantage if you had Gas Generator/CHP experience.
Your roles will see you reporting to the Business Development Manager; proactively managing your own time and diary. You will be responsible for proactively identifying, contacting and winning new clients to sell service and maintenance contracts on diesel generators, and also sell best practise solutions when on sites. You will draw on your technical expertise to correctly analyse and specify system requirements, ensuring a great customer experience.
You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain a wide and varied network of clients, representing to the highest standards at all time. You will be responsible for the creation and submission of quotation and tender documents, presenting to clients, attending meetings, attending the internal monthly sales meeting and reporting on performance.
You should have experience and working knowledge of :-
• Diesel generator sets ranging from 500kva - 2.5mw but not exclusively
• Fuel polishing
• Control panels including upgrades and repairs
• Ability to identify non compliant systems and be able to accurately prescribe how to correct
• Generator site surveys
• Quote preparation
• Customer presentationsWhat do we offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Company car
• Private healthcare upon completion of probation
• Long Service Awards
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
Ideal Candidate :-
• Confident talking about fuel polishing & control panels and upgrades
• CHP – Combined heat and Power
• Experience in the generator industry (No amount of years, just strong experience)
Interview (This will need to be a presentation) :-
• Present their plan for the next 4/6 months
• Why should they be chosen
• What will they bring to the table
• If they know the market, what customers do they know and why will it benefit them
• What sector will they work with
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.