Fire Risk Assesor (J7671) Coalville, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum|
Fire Risk Assessor
Location – Coalville
Salary - £30,000 to £38,000 per annum
Monday to Friday – 08:30am to 05:00pm
Plus Other Benefits
As a Fire Risk Assessor, you will be required to:
• Creating Method Statements
• Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts and staff training
• Completing reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and using tablet web based software
• Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients
• Carrying out off-plan building appraisals
• Carrying out staff training as and when required
• All associated duties as required by the business
While based in Leicestershire you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK, you will be provided with a company vehicle during site visit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business currently undergoing significant growth. With an excellent reputation in the industry, demanding high standards, and are passionate about saving lives, and livelihoods, rather than pushing products. This role would suit an experienced Fire Safety Risk Assessor with a similar ethos and a desire to undertake work of which they can be proud.
There are prospects for progression and continuous professional development and training is provided and encouraged.
The successful candidate MUST possess ALL of the following:
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Graduate IFE Membership
• NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification)
• Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S
• Ability to compose well-written reports using MS Word & Excel
• Ability to use digital technology to import images and photos
• A genuine passion about safety and saving lives
This role would suit an experienced: Fire Risk Assessor, Enforcing Officer, H&S Officer (with fire experience), and Building Regulations Assessor.
• Fire Risk Assessment: 5 years (Required)
• Car (Required) + Full Licence
• institute of Fire Engineers Grad (Required)
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Chirag @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7601, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified.