Supervisor (Admininstration & Supply) (J6856) Loughborough, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annum|
Administration Supervisor required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of medicines and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £27,000 per annum. Working within the International Sales Department, this role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations, functions and personnel within the department. The International Sales Team work closely with global aid agencies and charities to provide affordable and high quality healthcare.
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Private healthcare.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:30.
- 17:00 Finish on Friday.
Duties Of The Administration Supervisor:
• Checking each team member reports on daily basis and ensuring that all the orders are on track and nothing has been delayed or missed. Planning the International Sales workload and task assignment.
• Providing guidance and training to all members of staff, where appropriate and needed.
• Investigating, reporting and resolving any issues or discrepancies that may arise.
• Monitoring KPI’s and helping the Manager in day to day activities, preparing and handling reports.
• Applying for documents from the Home Office and the Chamber of Commerce.
• Ensure all documentation prepared by the International Sales Department is accurate and has been double-checked, including orders, quotations and tender bids.
• To promote and expand sales of Morningside Healthcare products to existing and new customers.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and suppliers.
Ideal Administration Supervisor:
- Good I.T skills including MS Office. (Excel, Word and Outlook are VITAL).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, to strict deadlines.
- A focused attitude and able to multi task.
- It would be highly desirable for you to have experience of international communication, good negotiation skills and experience with tenders.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.