Security Guard/Officer (SECUR43330) Englewood, Colorado
|Salary:||USD14 - USD14 per hour|
SECURITY ACCESS CONTROL OFFICERS
Securitas Security Services has NEW positions available for access control security guards. Security officers in these positions will observe, monitor, and control the access to a client site. The ideal candidate should be very friendly, observant, detail oriented, and able to multi-task. Must be comfortable working with computers, able to stand and be on feet for prolonged periods of time.
PAY: $14 per hour
HOURS: Part-time openings
LOCATION: Centennial, CO
PRIOR SECURITY EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain access control- monitor cameras (CCTV)
- Patrol premises- indoor facility patrols; check locked doors, unusual behavior etc.
- Daily reporting- utilizing a computer
- Report suspicious activity
- Respond in emergency situations
- Preserve order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Must be comfortable with computers.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both background and drug screen
Think you have the skills? Join our TEAM today and become a piece of the Securitas armor!