Accounts Assistant (RL13015) York, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum|
A family-run, provider of care is recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in York. Due to substantial growth, the business requires an Accounts Assistant to manage the Sales Ledger and Credit Control function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually growing business, rated outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant’s key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and distributing sales invoices
- Reconciling sales invoicing and payments
- Inputting onto Sales Ledger
- Supporting with the maintenance of paperless processes
- Cash collection for several sites across the UK
- Managing external finance queries
- Ad hoc finance duties as required by the Finance Manager
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience within a fast-paced environment. The successful Accounts Assistant will manage the full Sales Ledger and Credit Control function and must be confident speaking to various authorities in regard to cash collection.
To be successful in this position you must:
- Be able to work autonomously (line management is based remotely)
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have previous experience in Sales Ledger/Credit Control and have a good understanding of the complete process
- Quickbooks experience is advantageous
Based in York close to public transport links, this role is commutable from York and surrounding areas including Malton and Ryedale. The organisation has other offices based in North Yorkshire and some travel may be required on occasion.
To apply for this Accounts Assistant role, click apply below.