Payroll Officer (RL12875) York, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP27000 per annum|
A global engineering business based in York is recruiting an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team. Initially, this role will be remotely based, with flexible working from home opportunities moving forward.
The successful Payroll Officer will be responsible for preparing, calculating and processing of monthly payroll and ensuring all legislative compliance is maintained.
Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and updates to in house payroll system to ensure each month’s pay run is complete
- Managing all payroll related queries
- Calculating and applying adjustments e.g. overtime and absence
- Processing benefits payments
- Manage month-end close process
- PAYE and NI reconciliation
- Producing payslips
- Processing P11ds and P60s
We are keen to speak with experienced payroll professionals who have confidence working independently to complete all the above tasks. Experience and full understanding of HMRC activities is also important in order to fulfil this role successfully.
The Payroll Officer will have flexible options to work from home and a central York office, close to transport links and easily accessible.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply below.