Finance Assistant (BK4466) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP9 per hour|
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Daily bank reconciliation (incoming rents and landlord payments)
- Updating rental statements
- Managing contractor invoices
- Managing suspense accounts and solving discrepancies
- Managing and processing deposits
We are keen to speak with candidates who have previous experience in a finance environment who are comfortable working at pace whilst maintaining accuracy.
You may have preciously work as an accounts assistant or administration role and will have experience using accountancy software such as Sage or Xero.
Locally based, and easily accessible on public transport, this role is commutable from Scarborough, Filey, Bridlington and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying to this Finance Assistant position, please click apply now.