Bookkeeper (RL12482) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP13 per hour|
A country hotel based near Malton is recruiting a Bookkeeper to join their small team. The successful bookkeeper will provide support to the management team and will be responsible for the hotel’s daily and monthly accounting procedures, as well as cashflow management and the submission of quarterly VAT returns.
This is a part-time role of circa 24 hours, to be worked across 3 days.
Key responsibilities for this Bookkeeper role will include:
- Balancing accounts on a day-to-day basis including takings/cashflow management
- Management of sales ledger
- Management of accounts payable ledger & liaising with suppliers
- VAT report preparation & submission
- Maintaining accounting ledger - verifying and posting transactions to Sage50 Ledger
- Working closely with Accountants to prepare year-end accounts
- Hotel operational support to Manager & Directors
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous experience in a similar bookkeeping position, and experience in hospitality or retail would be advantageous. AAT qualified individuals are also encouraged to apply.
Candidates should have previous experience using SAGE or a similar accounting package such as Xero or Quickbooks.
If you are interested in applying to this Bookkeeper role, please click apply now.