Trainee Accountant (VC10685) Bridlington, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum + Study Options|
A manufacturing business based in Bridlington is currently recruiting a Trainee Accountant to join their growing team. The successful Trainee Accountant will support the Management Accountant in providing high quality and proactive management information.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is passionate about finance and has a desire to complete a professional accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA).
Key responsibilities for the Trainee Accountant will include:
- Complete the weekly production accounts process
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management and year-end accounts
- Conduct variance analysis as required (weekly vs. monthly results, actual vs. budget etc)
- Perform stocktakes and review stock turnover and obsolescence
- Assist the Management Accountant in the annual budget process
- Post-completion analysis of capital projects
- Provide cover for the purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll functions
- Fully utilise IT systems to automate reports and simplify processes wherever possible
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by site and Group management
We are especially keen to speak with candidates who have studied their Level 3 or 4 AAT or have started their CIMA or ACCA qualification. The successful Trainee Accountant will also have good systems knowledge and be a competent user of MS Excel.
Based in Bridlington, this role is commutable from Scarborough, Driffield, Filey and surrounding areas. Free parking is also available.
If you are interested in applying this Trainee Accountant, please click apply now.