Payroll and HR Assistant (RL12489) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP12 per hour|
A heritage site based in Pickering is recruiting a Payroll and HR Assistant to join their small team. This is a part-time position of 25 hours per week which can be worked flexibly around current commitments.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful Payroll & HR Assistant will manage all aspects of the in-house payroll as well as supporting the HR admin functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly payroll for permanent staff (circa 100)
- Processing weekly payroll for season employees (between 10 – 40)
- Completing pension reports
- Monthly reporting on sickness, holidays and pension
- Liaison with the Head of HR regarding new starters and leavers
- Processing BACS payments to staff and HMRC
- Completing RTI submissions
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous experience in a payroll position and are confident in completing the full payroll process. The successful Payroll and HR Assistant will have knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP as well as auto-enrolment.
Previous experience working with payroll software (specifically Opera) would be advantageous.
Based in Pickering, this role is commutable from Malton, Rillington, Scarborough, Whitby and surrounding areas.
Please click apply now to apply for this Payroll & HR Assistant position.