Accounts Administrator (VC9251) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP12 per hour|
A successful print business based in Kirkbymoorside is recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their finance team.
The Accounts Administrator will be an important addition to a small finance team and will directly support the Finance Manager and Finance Director.
This is a part-time position, averaging circa 18 hours per week but some flexibility is required to accommodate a seasonal peak between November – April.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier and customer accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices and other accounts associated documentation
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
- Daily banking and associated reconciliations
The successful Accounts Administrator will have previous experience in a similar role and will be comfortable in a multi-skilled finance role. Previous experience being a point of contact for purchase and sales ledger queries will be advantageous, as well as strong credit control skills.
We are keen to speak with Accounts Administrators with good software knowledge (Sage, Syspro or a similar ERP)
Based in Kirkbymoorside, this role is commutable from surrounding areas inclusive of Pickering, Malton, Hovingham and Helmsley.
If you are interested in applying to this Accounts Administrator position, please click apply now.