Senior Lettings Negotiator (RL12129) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum|
A leading property business in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, is recruiting for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will be responsible for supporting the lettings team and ensuring they meet the required targets and KPIs, as well as ensuring that all properties are tenanted within agreed timescales with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing property agencies in Yorkshire.
Reporting into the Lettings Manager, key responsibilities for the Senior Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Delivering quality training for all new starters
- Motivating and supporting the team, offering to coach where necessary
- Liaising with accounts manager of external property advertising portals
- Ensuring that social media advertising meets the companies brand expectations
- Ensuring the team co-ordinate and liaise with tenants in an efficient and appropriate way
- Recording the team’s KPIs daily and weekly
- Exploring and implement process improvements
We are keen to hear from individuals who have previous lettings negotiator experience, who have a track record of supporting and developing a lettings team. Equally, we are keen to speak with individuals who have strong people management experience who have sound experience working in a KPI led environment.
Excellent benefits are on offer; competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, health cover, gym membership and working from home options.
If you are interested in applying to this Senior Lettings Negotiator role, click apply now.