Finance Assistant (VC9544) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP22000 per annum + AAT study support|
One of the largest food producers in Britain are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Malton site.
This is an exciting opportunity offering AAT study support for successful candidate.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Printing PODs and invoicing customers on a daily basis
- Checking holidays and overtime has been input into the payroll system correctly
- Assist the payroll team where needed
- Administrating the purchase order system
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices onto Navision
- Collating the information for the month end balance sheet reconciliation file
- Liaise with NPD team to set up product costing models
- Perform the bank reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Any further admin duties as set out by the Finance Manager
This could be the next step up for someone who has previously had a junior role in a finance team such as; finance administrator or purchase/sales ledger.
We are keen to speak with ambitious candidates who have previous experience using accountancy software such as Sage or Xero. The successful Finance Assistant will be proactive, with excellent communication and attention to detail.
Located in Malton, this role is commutable from Scarborough, York, Whitby and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying to this Finance Assistant, please click apply now.