Operations Accountant (RL11454) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum|
A manufacturing business based in North Yorkshire is recruiting for a Senior Operations Accountant to join their team. Initially, this Operations Accountant role will be an interim position for circa three months with the opportunity for the role to become a permanent, part-time role moving forward.
The Senior Operations Accountant will work closely with the senior management team to prepare, analyse and seek cost improvements for all projects moving through the business.
Reporting into the Finance Director, key responsibilities for the Operations Accountant will include;
- Responsibility for the preparation and analysis of costing and management information throughout the business
- Monitoring systems and producing factory KPI's, working closely with the Factory/Operations manager
- Providing financial analysis, input and explanations including interpretation and explanation of usages, costs and variances across projects and the business generally
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and KPI reporting
- Produce monthly management accounts and flash reports
- Undertaking product costing exercises
- Identification and reporting of cost-saving and profit improvement initiatives in the operations environment (continuous improvement).
- Providing input to any system development projects
- Managing the businesses stock control and accounting procedures
The successful Operations Accountant will be CIMA or ACCA qualified with experience within the manufacturing sector. A ‘hands-on’ approach is key, as well as the confidence and experience to get involved with all levels of an organisation.
Based in North Yorkshire, this is an excellent opportunity for an Operations Accountant looking for a part-time permanent/consultancy role moving forward.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, click apply below.