Payroll Assistant (RL14905) York, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum|
A well-established Accountancy Practice is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join their growing payroll bureau, based in York.
The successful Payroll Assistant will be joining a friendly and supportive team, will receive a competitive salary and overtime/holiday structure as well as having work from home options moving forward. Individuals will be given an opportunity to manage their own client portfolio, running weekly and monthly payrolls.
Reporting into the Payroll Team Manager, key responsibilities for the Payroll Assistant will include:
- Processing multiple payrolls
- Calculating and inputting data
- Calculating statutory payments
- Responsible for pension and auto-enrolment administration
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have strong knowledge of PAYE procedures
- Strong maths skills and confidence calculating statutory payments
- Experience using payroll software
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets and payroll journals
To be considered for this Payroll Assistant position, click apply now.