Payroll and Accounts Assistant (VC8723) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP11 per hour|
A heritage site based in Pickering is recruiting a Payroll and Account Assistant to join their small team. This is a part-time position, up 20 hours per week which can be worked flexibly around current commitments.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the successful Payroll & Accounts Assistant will manage all aspects of the in-house payroll as well as supporting the sales and purchase ledger functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly payroll for permanent staff (circa 100)
- Processing weekly payroll for season employees (between 10 – 40)
- Completing pension reports
- Monthly reporting on sickness, holidays and pension
- Liaison with the Head of HR regarding new starters and leavers
- Processing BACS payments to staff and HMRC
- Completing RTI submissions
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous experience in a payroll position and are confident completing the full payroll process. The successful Payroll and Accounts Assistant will have knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP as well as auto-enrolment.
Previous experience working with payroll software (specifically Opera) would be advantageous.
Based in Pickering, this role is commutable from Malton, Rillington and surrounding areas.
Please click apply now to apply for this Accounts and Payroll Assistant position.