Purchase Ledger Clerk (BK4312) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP21000 per annum|
An agricultural business based to the North of York is currently seeking a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to support their finance team. We are looking for a candidate who is available to start immediately.
Reporting into the senior finance team, the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Control of the purchase ledger, processing a high volume of transactions
- Matching and reconciling delivery notes
- Coding invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are calculated correctly
- Manage and resolve supplier disputes/inquiries
- Ad hoc finance projects as required
We are looking for a candidate with recent purchase ledger experience who is comfortable dealing with a high volume of transactions. Previous experience of Sage/Quickbooks/Xero or a similar accountancy package would be beneficial.
Ideally, due to the location of the role, the successful candidate will have their own transport, free parking will be provided.
If you are interested in applying to this temporary Purchase Ledger role, click apply below.