Payroll Administrator (VC10632) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum|
A successful national business is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their head office team, based in Scarborough. The successful Payroll Administrator will be given the opportunity to step up into a Payroll Manager position moving forward.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely payment of circa 1900 employees over several sites
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant payroll and pensions regulations
- Run month and year-end payroll processes
- Manage workplace pension schemes
- Prepare annual staff cost budgets
- Work with HR and finance to provide reports as required
- Handle payroll queries as necessary
- Liaise with external auditors
We are keen to speak with individuals who are currently in a payroll position and have good understanding of payroll systems as well as MS Office (Word & MS Excel).
Holders of a CIPP qualification are encouraged to apply but this is not essential.
Based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, this payroll administrator position is easily commutable from surrounding areas including; Driffield, Malton, Bridlington and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying for this role, click apply now.