Site Administrator (RL12227) Whitby, England
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annum|
A large-scale project development team are recruiting a Site Administrator to provide support to their multi-discipline engineering, procurement and construction project, based in Whitby.
The role will provide administrative support within a fast-paced environment and will initially be a 6-month temporary contract.
Key responsibilities for the Site Administrator will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors onsite
- Assisting with the maintenance of Health & Safety records
- Ensure the smooth operation of site enquiries
- Manage receipt of all deliveries
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain the appointment diaries for site meeting rooms
- Support with the booking and administration of company vehicles
- Maintain and order stationery and office equipment as necessary
The successful Site Administrator will have previous experience in a customer-facing and fast-paced role. Strong knowledge of MS Office is essential, as well as a willingness to develop new IT skills.
We are keen to speak with candidates who have a strong background in administration or office management roles.
If you are interested in this Site Administrator role and meet the above criteria, click apply now.