Payroll Administrator (VC8113) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP17000 - GBP23000 per annum|
A successful Accountancy Practice in Scarborough is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team.
This is a flexible opportunity for an experienced payroll candidate to head up a fast-paced payroll department providing payroll services to a wide range of business.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Running weekly, monthly, four weekly and annual payrolls for clients
- Inputting payroll data (starter/leavers)
- Calculating statutory payments incl. SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Producing PAYE schedules for clients
- Keeping up to date with new legislation
We are keen to speak with candidates who have previous experience completing payroll in a practice or payroll bureau position. Experience using an accountancy package such as IRIS, Sage, Xero or Quickbooks will be beneficial. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, flexible working and great team culture.
If you are interested in applying to this Payroll Administrator role, please click apply now below.