Payroll Officer (VC8724) Pickering, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP11 per hour|
A not for profit, heritage site, is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their finance team based near Pickering, North Yorkshire.
This Payroll Officer position will be for 20 hours per week which can be worked flexibly to suit the successful candidate.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, key responsibilities will include:
- Processing the weekly and monthly payroll
- Completing the pension reports and transferring funds to the pension provider
- Reconciliation of the payroll control accounts
- Monthly reporting on sickness, holidays, lieu hours and pension
- Liaise with the Head of HR on new starters and leavers and contract changes affecting payroll
- Processing of a mix of clock cards and timesheets
- Processing BACS payments to staff and HMRC (Tax, Nic etc)
- Completing RTI submissions to HMRC
We are very interested in speaking with candidates who have previously held a Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator or Payroll Assistant position. Equally, we would encourage candidates with auto-enrolment, SSP, SMP and SPP knowledge to apply.
This a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a small and friendly team. This position is commutable from Scarborough, Kirkbymoorside, Pickering and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Officer position, please click apply now.