Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC Developers (BBBH788) Portugal
The Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV)/Business Central (BC) Senior Developer is responsible for new system implementations, upgrades, and/or extensions of existing applications based on the requirements from customers. Key to this role is the end-to-end design, development and management of new features/feature enhancements, all the while leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies have to offer.
- 1-5 years’ experience with the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications (required)
- Experience developing for both Classic and Web Client
- Experience in Git (required)
- Experience in SQL (required)
- 2 years' experience in AL programming (Highly recommended)
- Experience in Data Migration (Highly recommended)
- Experience in API (Highly recommended)
- Azure DevOps (Added advantage)
- .NET Experience (Added advantage)
- Certification in MS Dynamics Business Central (Added advantage)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum (Added advantage)
- Technical design, development and testing of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications granules and add-on’s.
- Working with external but mainly internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development.
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development.
- Make changes in software if business critical processes are not running smoothly.
- Keep up to date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft Dynamics NAV / BC applications and in accessory products from other vendors.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Team player; you easily connect with people and support them to achieve the team goals.