Neighbourhood Manager (Arches1) Sheffield, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP41200 per annum|
Monday – Friday (35 hour flexi-time working week)
Up to £41,200
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working with a South Yorkshire based social housing provider that is looking for an interim Neighbourhood Manager to oversee the delivery of a highly professional and customer orientated Housing Operations team.
Responsibilities of the Neighbourhood Manager includes:
- Managing the delivery of a customer focused Neighbourhood Management team.
- Managing a team of Neighbourhood Officers in delivering an excellent standard of tenancy management services including income collection, ASB, tenancy sustainment, financial inclusion, neighbourhood management, voids and lettings.
- Attending and ensuring management of tenancy and neighbourhood issues.
- Taking the lead for safeguarding, ensuring all safeguarding policies and processes are adhered to.
- Monitoring the performance of the team to create a high-performing culture
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partner agencies including MARAC, DWP, Police, Local Authority and other agencies
- Driving customer engagement through working closely with the customer contact centre
- Ensuring the team maintain regular contact with tenants by using early intervention techniques to reduce arrears, sustain tenancies and reduce the need for court action.
- Developing budgets that demonstrate value for money to customers.
- Carrying out staff appraisals and regular one to one meetings.
Requirements of the Neighbourhood Manager includes:
- Experience within supervision or management across social housing is essential
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Ross Randfield- Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful