Outside Truss Sales (R1O OutSales 2.13.20) Tuscaloosa, Alabama
***GREAT OUTSIDE SALES OPPORTUNITY***
Awesome building materials company in Alabama is looking to grow their team! Do you have experience selling wood trusses, EWP and lumber products? Then join the team to generate and secure sales with new and existing customers to increase company profitability.
This is a "PAY FOR PERFORMANCE" career so you get paid for the effort you put in!!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promote, sell, and secure new accounts.
- Facilitate customer product selection.
- Service existing accounts with necessary custom products, time, and information.
- Assist with product selection best suited to customer needs.
- Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations, sale terms, delivery dates, and service obligations to customers/contractors.
- Estimate materials from blue prints provided by customers/contractors.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Assist in accounts receivable collection.
- Attend and participate in training, when required.
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or tasks.
Sales representatives must:
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of truss/lumber sales.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in building materials industry.
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends as needed.
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form instructions.
- Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Contractor sales representatives:
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move heavy objects, stand, and walk.
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and hear.
If you'd like to take the next steps in your sales career with great earning potential in the Building Materials Industry, APPLY TODAY! You can also reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.