Fullstack Java Developer (HA-33955455) Breda, Netherlands
|Salary:||GBP65 - GBP70 per hour + competitive|
Full Stack Java Developer available, 36-40 hours per week.
In this role you will be working in an international team of highly qualified staff. You will be responsible for ensuring that the idea can be demonstrated in a working Minimal Viable Product (MVP), in other words making an idea tangible and clickable on a screen. As a Developer you will help us refining the user stories, developing and implementing the MVP, documenting key findings and always comply with compliance and security guidelines. In addition you will help the team to prepare the next phase after this MVP has successfully proven its viability. You work 36-40 hours and your position is based in Breda. You will need to go to the office at least twice per week.
Your impact as Full Stack Java Developer
- Design, build, test and deliver a working software solution using an agile & DevOps approach.
- Understand and serve as a subject-matter expert around developing and delivering an MVP solution.
- Specifically, assess existing data sources and make these available for the OAP app and for presentation of these data on Fleet Data Screens.
- Advise the team on the implementation of possible features, technical choices and their implications.
- Communicate key risks and areas of concern when scaling up.
- Support the team on understanding the IT security requirements and implications.
- Work with the existing Fleet Interact DevOps team to use the (in-car) OAP API and data script.
What do you have to offer as Fullstack Java Developer?
- -depth Java solution design and programming experience, Maven, REST, Selenium, IntelliJ.
- Knowledge of, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and preferably Azure.
- Have thorough knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, deployment models (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools, specifically Tekton, ArgoCD, Bitbucket, Nexus and Sonar.
- Proven track record of driving MVP implementations in a technical multi-tiered environment within a large corporate enterprise.
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. Dutch and German is an advantage.
Does this job as Full Stack Java Developer sound promising to you?
Apply online now, or call ✆ 020-522 1272 or email