Video Applications - Software Developer - London, ON (VIDEO85729) London, Canada
|Salary:||CAD85000 - CAD95000 per annum|
Are you bored of working on the same software projects?
Want a chance to work with a company who pushes the limits of technology? Our client, a international manufacturing company is seeking a Video Applications, Software Developer to join their team of developers.
This is a permanent opportunity that offers a great total compensation package as well as the chance to work with top of the line technology!
Key Job Elements
- Definition of software architectures based on analyzed requirements, which includes evaluation, selection and integration of all necessary technical components
- Ability to bridge across multiple disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical and Software) to make appropriate system-level design trade-offs
- Implement proof of concept systems on prototype vehicles
- Collaboration with UX team to create intuitive and immerse video overlays
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in video capture, processing, and distribution
- Experience integrating with data from CAN, USB, RS-485, or Ethernet Networks
- Strong understanding of C and C++
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenCV, OpenCL, CUDA
- Experience with both analog and digital video formats
- Experience designing with physical camera parameters and camera modelling
- Experience with Git or similar version control software
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space
- Ability to travel (5% Canadian and 5% US & International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport