On Site Recruiter (Mat) Lutterworth, England
|Salary:||GBP29500 - GBP29500 per annum|
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual who has recruitment, Logistics or managed services experience? Are you a recruiter who no longer wishes to carry out sales? Are you looking to work for a fantastic company with a great career progression pathway? If so, this may be the job for you!
Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Recruitment Executive in Lutterworth, Leicestershire for their client who is a vendor managed service provider. The company has an established reputation for exceptional quality, delivery and customer service coupled with the majority backing of one of the UK’s leading growth Private Equity investors. In this regard this opportunity comes at an exciting time in the business’ lifecycle!
Would you like to enjoy the following benefits?
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Online discounts platform for major retailers via Sodexo
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Discount Gym Membership
- Air conditioned, well positioned office
- Break out room with pool table
- Free onsite parking
- A strong sense of belonging and a great culture in a work focused environment
- Opportunities to progress
If so – Then please read on…..
This role will be on-site in Lutterworth, 4 days a week (with some home working possible following successful onboarding) and our Milton Keynes office once a week.
Salary - £29,500p/a
- Working alongside CSM to prepare for new starter inductions and onboarding within Customer Success team.
- Providing training and support to new team members to learn processes and systems e.g., Ignite and CR.Net.
- Provide guidance to CSEs within their team on work related queries, such as rate queries, customer questions and system changes.
- Take ownership of more complex queries and system changes, ensuring they are completed with accuracy.
- Attend weekly and monthly customer meetings, providing operational overviews of service delivery performance.
- Provide training support to customers, to ensure they are using the on house technology effectively and efficiently.
- Be committed to achieving the right outcomes for your customers – ensuring all key performance targets are met and working with Business Managers to achieve the customer’s commercial targets.
- Understand customer’s requirements in depth and share this knowledge with the supply chain, to ensure the right quality of candidate is put forward.
- Ensure that the details of your customer’s vacancies are up to date with the correct levels of detail to attract the right candidates.
- Ensure timesheets are submitted and approved without queries each week.
- Answer customer queries via phone, email and live chat in a timely manner
- Ensure that all candidates put forward for roles are 100% compliant, with the correct documentation.
- Highlight any commercial anomalies so they can be addressed immediately.
- Be committed to providing world-class service to your customers – achieving the highest scores in customer satisfaction measures and following up on feedback where necessary.
- Where necessary, attend the customer’s offices or working locations.
- Other tasks as required
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to listen and interrogate customers to ensure full and proper understanding of their requirements. Love to talk and be excellent at building relationships with people over the phone and face to face.
• Be able to multi-task, proactive, and have experience of dealing with a workload that fluctuates throughout the week.
• Have experience of MS Office and be ‘tech savvy’.
• Have a head for numbers and the ability to understand what the data is telling you.
• Logistics Experience Required & Preferably Recruitment Experience
If this sounds like the prefect role for you, please apply to this job ad ASAP!