B2B IT Sales Consultant (Cro) City of Preston, England
|GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Business to Business Sales Executive for their client who is a company delivering Unified Communications & Managed Services to a range of clients in the SME, corporate and public sectors.
About the company:
There has been a significant growth in the last 2 years and they have acquired 17 businesses, with an ongoing strategy to acquire more businesses that are accretive to the group, be it through scale, geography, or adjacent product.
This is a great business to join at an exciting part of its lifecycle. Operating like an entrepreneurial start-up with the security of being a small established business, the environment is fast paced but fun.
Salary: £30-50K - Uncapped Bonus
Holidays: 25 days + Public Bank Holidays
- Create and maintain a meaningful pipeline
- Client visits
- Promoting the business
- Bringing on new clients
- Document data in our CRM – paying attention to detail
- Work well with others in the business, to both offer and ask for support
- Assess problems and find solutions
- Learn about new products and services
- Ask questions to identify pain points
- Sell on solution and service
Required skills, knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge of telecom and IT solutions or the ability to learn quickly.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to have meaningful conversations with clients.
- Proactive, go-getting attitude and hunger to develop.
- Ability to learn and evolve with the role – attitude is key!
- Demonstrate a good level of resilience.
- To have fun and not take yourself too seriously
We are looking for:
Candidates who have a customer-focused mindset and strive to help potential customers find the best solutions to their problems.
You will focus on what our customers need to fix their problem. This may not always be what they want or think they need, so the ability to ask questions and listen to understand, rather than listen to respond is key.
You will be customer obsessed and be able to demonstrate how you make prospects and customers feel like they matter, and you care
Must have a full UK driving license with less than 6 points and have own transportation with business insurance to carry out client visits when needed.
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap! For any further queries, call Priya on 07976958028
REF - INDPS