Audit Senior Manager - CPA Firms - More than 5 years (AudSanD-041221-pwj) San Diego, California
|Salary:||USD100000 - USD150000 per year + negotiable|
Audit Senior Manager Skillset
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP guidelines and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Management of multiple teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
- Team player internally and externally
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.