General Merchandiser (GB001) Brighton, England
|Salary:||GBP11.5 - GBP11.5 per hour|
As a General Merchandiser you will work under the guidance of the team lead for high street names in a fast-paced retail environment. It will be your responsibility to unpack and display products on the shop floor in line with brand standards set down by the client. A wide variety of stock will need to be handled in an appropriate and efficient manner to ensure tight timeframes are met and customer’s expectations are exceeded.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TEMPORORY JOB FOR THREE DAYS
PAYRATE : £11.50
Start date 18/10/2023
End date 20/10/2023
As a General Merchandiser you will:
- Locate stock in a warehouse and bring to the shop floor
- Unpack product and accurately replenish stock on shelves
- Arrange stock in a visually appealing way
- Good housekeeping standards
- Separate packaging waste and dispose of as per store requirements
- Ensure all product matches SEL and is priced correctly
- Adhere to RMS /Client health and safety regulations
- Assist store’s customers should they need help with locating a product etc.
- Complete processes in a timely manner, often to a tight deadline
Skills required as a General Merchandiser:
- Can work under pressure and deliver high quality of service
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or follow your own initiative
- Strong organisation skills and has good attention to detail
- Ability to follow a detailed work process
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
If you are interested, please click apply now and one of our recruitment specialists will be in touch.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.