Worker's Compensation Attorney (PJH WC NY) Manhattan, New York
**Location: New York City
**Position: Workers Comp Attorney
A respected firm in New York City is seeking an experienced Workers' Compensation Attorney to join its growing practice. This position will handle a heavy and complex caseload of cases and hearings.
- Minimum 3+ years of workers' compensation experience
- Ability to manage high volume of cases and hearings
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
- Licensed to practice NY
The firm offers competitive salary, benefits, and a great working environment. Candidates with strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply. If you have questions, please reach out to Pamela Hansen at email@example.com.