Personal Injury Attorney (Personal Injury Atty) Indianapolis, Indiana
Personal Injury Attorney- 3 Year Needed!
A well-respected law firm is looking for a personal injury attorney with the following skills:
- Oversees high profile complex litigation cases, mass torts, personal injury, and product liability cases.
- Experienced litigator from intake stage, to filing a complaint, investigating claims,
- Supervise case investigations, negotiations, discovery, and deposition.
- Strong verbal and written communication, researching, and negotiating skills.
- Must be licensed at an accredited law school.
Great benefits and work/life schedule!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.