CNC Operator (CNC1) Littleborough, England
|GBP15 - GBP17.5 per hour + Matched Pension, Lucrative Holidays
Specialist Precision Engineering Manufacturer
£15 p/h – £17.50 p/h + Premium Overtime Hours
Double Days – Early Finish on Fridays across both patterns
This is an opportunity to work for a specialist market leader and with an established global brand within a secure industry. With training and development on offer to maximise your skillset, this opportunity will stand out to candidates looking to gain new skills. With a long-established presence working within the UK obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Write programs using Fanuc controls and developed understanding further on programming.
- Maintain a tidy and well-organized work area and perform regular machine maintenance tasks.
- Working daily to tight tolerances across multiple products & areas.
- Reviewing completed work and making the necessary changes via measuring equipment.
- Use of manual machines. Mori Seiki and further applications daily.
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings daily.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of using Doosan LY & VMC/HMC
- Previous working with metal modifications including cutting & bending.
- Understanding of 5s and Lean techniques
- Support and develop junior machinist and provide technical support daily.
- Previous coverage of milling & turning machinery.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Paige Titley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production