Financial Advisor (SMI WealthMang 3.15) Charleston, South Carolina
We recently partnered up with a well established Wealth Management firm who is looking to bring on an experienced Certified Financial Planner. This is an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally while working with some of the best in the business.
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies
- Build and maintain client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
- Securities trading of client portfolios involved
- Bachelor's (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Financial planning: 3 Year (Required)
- CFP (Required)
- Series 63 or other (Preferred)
- FINRA License (Preferred)
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!! Or email me directly at Stefanie.Isaksen @ gogpac.com