Medior software engineer - model driven engineering Brabant (INSA18744) Eindhoven , Nederland
Welcome to F1RE. Ignite your ambitions!
We have redeveloped consultancy. Everything here focuses on your development, your career and new perspectives.
We support you in everything to keep the fire burning. What have we left behind. No offices, no limited training budgets and no shareholders. What remains is an environment that ignites your ambitions.
We opt for model-driven engineering as an area of expertise and work with clients with the same ambitions.
Join the Flame, Be on F1RE.
As a medior (model driven) software developer, your challenges are:
- Advisory role
- Adding value by modeling for the future
- Cooperation with the team
- Translating customer’s wishes into technical solutions and models
- Optimizing process work flow
- Creating future for young professionals
- Helping F1RE to keep the flame burning!
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal candidate:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience of software integration;
- At least 3 years’ experience of model-driven engineering;
- Knowledge of Java;
- Experience in modeling technologies like MPS, Xtext, EMF or UML
- Abstraction skills;
- Good knowledge of English (Dutch is a plus);
- Quality minded.
The salary for this position will be between 3500 and 5000 gross per month based on 40 hours with a direct permanent employment contract with the company.
- A permanent contract;
- Salary between 3500 and 5000;
- 26 vacation days;
- A lease car or transport budget;
- Home setup (Laptop, monitor and desk if needed);
- Plenty of trips, drinks, pizza sessions, (sport) events and LAN parties;
- F1RE Hoodie!