Warehouse Associates up to $20-hr (WAREH89474) Frederick, Maryland
|Salary:||USD16 - USD20 per hour + Medical and more!|
Are you looking for a friendly workplace where your hard work matters? PeopleShare is hiring now in Frederick for Warehouse Associate opportunities. If you’re ready to build your future, apply today, or give us a call at 240-841-7300 to start your journey!
Why Work Here?
- 24/7 virtual medical and wellness benefits
- Great pay, up to $20 depending on experience and availability!
- $50 employee referral
Job Details for Warehouse Associate:
- Schedule: Multiple shifts available, Monday through Friday, 6am - 2:30pm, 8am - 4:30pm, 2pm - 10pm
- Pay Rate: $16-$20/hour depending upon experience and availability
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Associate:
- Load and unload shipments
- Pull and pack materials for job orders accurately
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment for safety
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associate:
- If you feel that you match the majority of the above areas, we want and encourage you to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) – Frederick, Applegate, Harmony Grove, Walkersville, New London, Mount Pleasant, Ballenger Creek, Buckeystown, Adamstown, Monrovia, Clarksburg, Linganore, Creagerstown, Graceham, New Market, Ijamsville, Braddock Heights, Detour, Keymar, Ladiesburg, Woodsboro, Germantown, New Midway, Damascus, Lewistown, and Wye Creek. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.