Food Production/Packaging (Field Service) (J5617) Peterborough, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum + OTE £45K + Car + Pension|
Food Production/Packaging (Field Service Engineer)
Basic Salary Â£28-Â£30K plus car. OTE Â£45K +
Generous Pension Scheme
A new vacancy has arisen for a Field Service Engineer within a specialist manufacturer of high-performance monitoring and detection systems used in FOOD PRODUCTION environments.
The main element of this role will be to provide a high level of field based support direct to customers within the UK.
Essential For This Role:
- Minimum ONC or similar qualification in electromechanical / electrical engineering
- Ideally experience in a field service role
- PLC programming and knowledge of PC hardware
- Good PC literacy
- Full current UK driving licence
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites in different countries
- Track-record for contributing and being successful in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the food industry
- To carry out repairs, on site commissioning, service and calibration of customer's inline inspection equipment
- Carry out upgrades and refurbishments on customer site.
- Handle on site customer queries
- Must be prepared to adapt to all types of environments and comply with local client's health and safety regulations.
- Completing all necessary paperwork accurately and on a timely basis in accordance with the company procedures.
- Demonstrate flexibility by working overtime as and when required and being part of the on-call standby rota system
- Must be prepared to learn a diverse set of products and continually improve your product knowledge.
- Provide technical support via phone and email where required