Graduate Trainee Sales Engineer - Ireland (J5620) Republic of Ireland
|Salary:||GBP21000 - GBP25000 per annum + + Car|
Graduate Technical Sales Engineer – Ireland
£21K Basic + Commission + Car
Our client designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today.
They have an opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious Graduate to join their Sales Team.
- Identifying new clients who might benefit from company products & services
- Establishing the specific requirements of potential clients to ensure their needs match the Company’s capabilities
- Changing the ethos of an organisation through educating them in the benefits of the Company’s technology
- Providing expertise to clients both pre & post installation to ensure that the Company’s technology is utilised in a safe and compliant manner.
- Aiding the development of the company brand awareness through marketing & advertising.
- Cultivating long-term relationships with clients based on an intrinsic understanding of their needs
- Work alongside colleagues to set and achieve challenging targets.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree Qualified Engineer (preferred)
- No Sales Experience required
- Extensive training, both internal & external, will be provided for the successful candidate over a period of 6 months.
- Training includes courses dedicated to product knowledge and sales techniques as well as on the job learning with members of the Company’s existing teams in various locations throughout the UK.